Sunday 13 April 2014

A couple of marvelous reviews for ... Come and Get Me.


Amanda's words are wonderful and clear!
by Peter McManus on April 1, 2014

I have had the great opportunity to enjoy Amanda's words in other venues and I am excited about her collection of poetry which is the type I enjoy ... clear, concise, meaningful, connective and inspiring. This will be the perfect collection to give to my wife who just quit her secure job to begin her own business! I recommend this book to anyone who has challenges in life that they are thinking about changing by taking a risk. I think this should include just about everyone ... so I think everyone should keep a copy close at hand!






The complicity of silence, April 12, 2014
This review is from: Come and Get Me (Paperback)

Amanda Edward's poetry is a game of hide-and-seek with life, with words, with thoughts, a pantheism deeply rooted in her culture, her soul. Her reason for being is to do something, to leave something behind. One can enhance a life trail for a moment, the distance to the point of defeat in dispute with the great Time.

To accomplish the work she was born to do seems to be Amanda's supreme argument in the balance of her prayers. The idea of unfulfillment frightens the poet and makes her bless and defy the divine miracle of life.

Amanda Edward's dares to dream in her poems and only the reality knocks her idols and scatters her illusions Go and get Her! I did and still do.


Magdalena Biela.


http://www.amazon.com/Come-Get-Me-Amanda-Edwards/dp/131202495X



No comments:

Post a Comment